Lockdown Video #11: What do get? Tips from Paulo Paulino.
Share with friends you know will find this information useful.
Before we begin, it is important to follow the four cardinal rules of safe gun handling.
1. Always treat all firearms as if they were loaded.
2. Never allow the muzzle of any firearm to point at anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Never put your finger near the trigger until you are ready to fire.
4. Always be sure of your target, and what is behind and in front of it.
Save close to 20% and get FREE registration for the Shadow 2 Standard and Urban Grey. Sign up to learn more and receive useful updates and promos from P.B.Dionisio & Co.
Team PBDionisio's Paulo Paulino, shares tips on how to prepare for a match.
If you're interested in purchasing a firearm, but need help. Let Paulo Paulino give you a few tips to guide you.
Most firearms are made of steel, aluminum or plastic, or a combination of metal and plastic. There are two types of pistols: Steel Frame Pistols and Polymer Frame Pistols. Examples of steel frames are the CZ Shadow 2, Beretta 92X, and Remington 1911. Examples of polymer frames are the CZ P10c, Beretta APX, Girsan MC 9S.
Trigger Actions. Firearms have different trigger actions. Here are the types:
1. Single Action (SA). SA is typically used to refer to single action revolvers that can only be fired in single action mode after the hammer is pulled.
2. Single Action Only (SAO). SAO means that the weapon can only be fired in single action mode.
3. Double Action (DA). DA is typically used to refer to double action revolvers that can be fired in double action or have the hammer pulled back for single action, and in modern cases, with a swing out cylinder.
4. Double Action Only (DAO). DAO means that the weapon can only be fired in double action model.
5. Single Action / Double Action (SA/DA). DA/SA refers to weapons, and usually semi-automatic pistols, that can be fired in DA or SA mode. The first trigger pull is long and in the DA mode, while all subsequent trigger pulls are in the shorter and crisper SA trigger mode, until the weapon is either empty or safely decocked.Purpose.
Pick a firearm based on your need.
1. Home defense. Any firearm can be used for home defense. A full frame pistol will have more rounds.
2. Concealed carry. Consider weight and size.
3. Competition. Select a division you want to compete in. That will determine which firearm you need to get.
We hope you enjoy the video. Please subscribe to get move useful insights and tips from P.B.Dionisio & Co.#czforthosewhoknow #CZxPBD #pbdionisio #beready #ipsc #psmoc #ppsa