About P.B.Dionisio & Co.
To satisfy our customers by ensuring excellent quality of our products and services and at the same time supporting them to be role models of responsible gun ownership.
Rooted in the Filipino values of solidarity, safety and sustainability, founding Chairman Paulino B. Dionisio established the company on September 26, 1950 operating as a sole proprietor with a license from the Military Police Command, Philippine Army dated July 30, 1946. This earns the company the distinction of being the pioneer Filipino enterprise in the local firearm industry. The corporate life of the company has since been extended to September 26, 2050.
The company’s first home was in downtown Rizal Avenue, Manila, where it operated from 1946 . The building became a landmark in the area for almost 3 decades. During Martial Law, the company had to cease all importation due to government restrictions. Despite many setbacks and challenges during those difficult times, the company was able to sustain its operations throughout the Marcos era. It was with the change of administration in the aftermath of the EDSA Revolution in 1986 that normal business activity was successfully restored.
From the company’s original location on Rizal Avenue, corporate offices were since moved to one of the largest commercial hubs in the country, Quezon City. The building is wholly owned by the company and is found at No. 27 Don Alejandro Roces Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila.
Today, P.B. Dionisio & Co. Inc. is still one of the largest and most recognized names in the industry and continues to sell the best international brands of firearms, ammunition, parts, and accessories. It caters to the needs of gun collectors, sportsmen, civilians, military men, police men, and other government agencies nationwide.