PBD-TV Episode 2: The Remington R1 Limited 40
In this episode, Range Officer Edgar Magdasoc talks about the remington r1 limited 40 at the new P.B.Dionisio Shooting Range.
Want to know how much? sign up to receive a price quote In your inbox.
The Model 1911 R1 takes history’s most trusted pistol platform to new levels of performance. Advancements include a match-grade stainless steel barrel and precision-fit bushing for out-of-box accuracy; precision-machined frame and slide to ensure smooth cycling; and a three-dot dovetailed sight system promoting rapid target acquisition. A crisp, clean predictable trigger pull delivers added precision on the range or in competition.
• 9+1 round capacity in caliber .40S&W
• Match grade trigger – adjustable
• Full-length, 1-piece guide rods
• Fiber optic front sight
• Fully adjustable LPA target rear sight
• Wide front and rear cocking serrations
• Oversized magwell for lightning-fast reloads
• 5” ramped, match-grade barrel
• Stainless steel frame, slide, and barrel
• Ionbond PVD coating delivers the smoothest operation and unparalleled durability
• Ambidextrous extended thumb safety for easy operation in either hand
• Machined G10 VZ operator grips
• Checkered front strap and mainspring housing
• Two double-stack magazines.
Remington Model 1911 R1™Limited Cal.40S&W Pistol
Model: 1991R1 Limited
Magazine Capacity: 9+1
Trigger Mechanism: Single action
Barrel Length: 5 in.
Overall Length: 8.5 in.
Overall Height: 5.75 in.
Overall Width: 1.4 in.
Trigger Pull: 3.5 – 5 lbs
stay in touch
Join our community and stay up to date with everything we do.
stories, Photoes and PBD.TV Episodes.
Catch our PBD.TV Episodes.
The most direct & personal way for 1-1 conversations.
Our Business Platform.