LET P.B. DIONISIO & CO. HELP YOU PURCHASE YOUR FIRST FIREARM IN 5 STEPS.
Interested in purchasing your first firearm? There are many questions you need to ask yourself:
- What brand?
- What model?
- What caliber?
- What accessories?
- What kind of warranty does it have?
- Last, but not the least: “How do I get a License to Own and Possess Firearm (LTOPF)?”
This does not have to be an intimidating experience. Take advantage of our “LTOPF Assistance” service and let our experienced team guide you through this process.
1. GO TO OUR STORE.
Visit our store and choose your firearm. Begin to fill out the LTOPF form. This application form is done online. Do not worry, our team will assist you. Sign a “Letter of Authorization” which allows us to schedule appointments and pay for fees on your behalf. Create your own FEO Online Account at feo-system.com
Take your Gun Safety Seminar. We will assist you with the seminar. We will also schedule a convenient time to take your drug test and Neuro-Psychiatric Exam at PNP Regional Offices or Camp Crame One-Stop Shop Building.
2. COMPLETE THE TESTS.
Make an appearance to complete your tests. We will assist you at the time of your scheduled date with our liaison officer at PNP Regional Offices or PNP Health Service at Camp Crame One-Stop Shop Building.
3. GET RESULTS.
The results of your test will be linked to your online account. While you wait, please prepare all the necessary requirements for your LTOPF.
4. RETURN TO OFFICE AND SUBMIT ALL REQUIREMENTS.
Return to our store with your documents. We will review your documents and assist you in completing the application.
5. PICK UP YOUR FIREARM.
When your LTOPF is approved, we will register your firearm and notify you when your firearm is ready for release.
Do you have questions?
Our team is ready to answer questions you have. Contact us via FB Messenger or leave a message with us on our Facebook page.
Requirements for your LTOPF Application Form
Common Requirements to all applicants
- Neuro-psychiatric clearance (NE)
- Drug Test clearance (DT)
- Gun Safety and Responsible Gun Ownership Seminar Certificate (GSS)
- National Police Clearance/ Directorate for Intelligence (DI)
- NBI clearance or National Police Clearance
- NSO Birth Certificate or unexpired Passport
- Proof of Latest Billing
- 2 valid ID’s
- 7 pcs 2 x 2 pictures
Businessmen and other Professionals
- Income Tax Return (ITR), Certificate of Employment, Business Permit or any appropriate document as proof of income.
Overseas Filipino Workers
- Certificate of Employment/ Contract of Employment
Retired Businessmen & Professionals/Senior Citizens
- Bank account certificate, Land Title of farm if any, proof of any source of income
- Copy of Appointment Order, Oath of Office
Retired Government Employee
- Retirement Order or any appropriate document
- J9 Clearance