The Firearms and Explosive Division of the PNP has graciously offered to host an LTOPF Caravan with the assistance of P.B.Dionisio & Co. The LTOPF Caravan will happen between Thursday, October 22 to Saturday, October, 24, 2020.
Open to new applicants, seniors, and renewals. Must be at least 21 to apply for an LTOPF.
What you get:
1. Neuro-Psychiatric Exam and Interview
2. Drug Test
3. National Police Clearance
4. Gun Safety Seminar
5. Gun Safety Seminar Certificate Validation
6. PTCFOR Service
Please be aware, NBI Clearance is also needed, but the LTOPF Caravan does not provide this service.
Be prepared to save time by having your FEO and PNP Online accounts.
1. Complete the LTOPF application form. You can download and print the form, https://www.pbdionisio.com/individual-application-license-to-own-and-possess-firearm/. Important: Fill out the form.
2. For new applicants, create your of FEO Online account. Go to https://www.feo-system.com. Important: Only create your account. Do not start the application process. You will do this at the LTOPF Caravan.
3. For National Police Clearance, have your PNP account ready. If you do not have one, go to https://pnpclearance.ph/register. Important: Only create the account. Do not set an appointment.
Please be aware, if you do not have these account ready before the LTOPF Caravan, you will spend more time at the event.
Be safe by following the health guidelines:
1. Wear your face mask.
2. Wear your face shield.
3. Wash hands regularly.
Please be aware, if you have fever or show symptoms of coronavirus, you will be asked to leave for everyone's safety.
Be prepared by selecting a booking that fits your schedule.
To ensure we follow proper health and safety guidelines, the event is divided into time slots. Select a booking at the bottom of the page.
Please be aware, you must come at the correct booking date and time. If you miss your booking, you may miss your opportunity to take advantage of the LTOPF Caravan.
Be prepared with the following:
1. Ballpen and Pencil
2. 2 pcs of 2×2 ID picture
3. 2 Valid Government IDs
4. Cash Payment for the following:
Notary – P200.00
Neuro Exam – P900.00 (P720.00 for senior with seniorID)
Drug Test – P300.00
NPC – P160.00
GSS – P500.00
GSS Validation – P100.00
PTCFOR – P6200.00 (Private) P200.00 (Gov’t/Senior)
Be ready to go to this address:
PB Dionisio Bldg. II, 27 Don Alejandro Roces Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, 1103
Here's what's going to happen:
Step 1: FEO
Submit LTOPF Application form.
Verify FEO Online Account.
Step 2: Notary
Notarize form before uploading to FEO Online.
Step 3: Finance Service
Notary - P200.00
Neuro Exam - P900.00 (P720.00 for senior with seniorID)
Drug Test - P300.00
National Police Clearance - P160.00
GSS - P500.00
GSS Validation - P100.00
PTCFOR - P6200.00 (Private) P200.00 (Gov't/Senior)
Step 4: Health Service
Take Neuro-Psychiatric Exam and Interview. Results will be transmitted to your account.
Step 5: Crime Lab Group
Fill up form. Give urine sample. Results will be transmitted to your account.
Step 6: Gun Safety Seminar
Only applies for new applicants. No required for renewing your LTOPF.
P.B.Dionisio & Co.’s Gun Safety Seminar is now online. Be confident and knowledgeable when handling a firearm. Attend the PBDionisio & Co. Online Gun Safety Seminar.
Please be aware, this online seminar cover the topics of the P.B.Dionisio & Co. Gun Safety Seminar, but you still need to appear at the P.B.Dionisio Shooting Range to take the written exam and the actual test fire.
Please be aware, you can also schedule your Gun Safety Seminar on another date and time that suits you.
1. Authenticated LTOPF Certificate
2. Authenticated Firearm Registration Certificate
3. NBI Clearance
4. Threat Assessment
PTCFOR FEE: P6200.00 (Private) P200.00 (Gov't/Senior)
1. Plan to spend 2 to 3 hours at the LTOPF Caravan.
2. Parking is limited.
3. Have your LTOPF Application form completed before hand.
4. Have your FEO and PNP online accounts ready.
5. Have exact change ready.
6. If you have problems or issues with your FEO Online account, you can request for assistance at the LTOPF Caravan.
7. If you run out of time, you can schedule your Gun Safety Seminar on another date and time.
8. For PTCFOR. Prepare a letter of intent addressed to the Officer in Charge of the Division, requesting for a threat assessment for the purpose of PTCFOR.
9. For PTCFOR. Secure a Threat Assessment from you local police station. Get a TA from your police station, you need to have a blotter from your barangay. Normally, the TA could be released in 1-2 weeks, depends on station locations so plan ahead.
Not a techie? The P.B.Dionisio Team is hear to assist you. Contact us and we will assist you.
Tel. Nos. (632) 8922-8361 to 64, (632) 8372-2710 to 12
Type 1 - P1200.00
Type 2 - P2200.00
Type 3 - P3200.00
Type 4 - P5200.00
Type 5 - P10200.00