PBDionisio & Co.We have these:
CROSMAN AIR PISTOL, Model "BP220", "Benjamin Marauder, .22Pellets, Bolt action, PCP,8shot clip, 700fps
CROSMAN AIR RIFLE, Model "BP2264W", Benjamin Marauder Woodstock, Bolt Action, PCP, 1,000 FPS
CROSMAN AIR RIFLE, Model "BP1763", "Benjamin Marauder", 177Pellets, Bolt Action, PCP, 10shot clip, Hardwood, 1,100fps3 days ago · 1
Tell us why YOU are passionate about shooting. #pbdshareyourstory ...
PBD Share your Story (Please read full description to win Php 12,000 Gift Certificate)
Jasnin (14 year old competitive shooter from Cotabato): First time I touched a gun was when I was 4. I already knew it was dangerous. I never thought of it as a toy. Now, my dad and I shoot to bond. It's the thing we do together.
Omar (Jasnin's Dad): We live in a dangerous place. So a gun is needed. But I wanted her to know it wasn't a toy so the first thing I taught her was "trigger finger out". I wanted her to learn to shoot so she can learn to be disciplined and to keep her cool.
Thank you, Omar & Jasnin for sharing your story. We met them at the Davao Invitational Shootfest on Feb 21. Omar bought his first gun from P.B. Dionisio in 1998 and still holds a license for it. For him this gun has a big sentimental value. We love hearing stories like this. #PBDshareyourstory
PBD Share your Story Campaign Mechanics
Share your story and win a Php12,000 P.B. Dionisio & Co. Gift Certificate!
Entries may be submitted during this time period: March 1- May 30, 2015.
Tell us why you have, want or like guns. Did it save your life, protect your family, protect your property? Do you shoot as a sport? Is it something you do with your friends? Someone you love? How has having a gun changed your life? We want you to SHARE YOUR STORY.
1. Entries shall contain a three minute (max.) video or a photograph with a short description (max. 4 paragraphs). Kindly include news clippings (if you have) to back up any incidences where the story might include prevention of a crime.
2. Submission of entries via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter: You can post to any of our social media pages. Just tag us in your post and make sure to add "#pbdshareyourstory" before posting. No hashtag, no entry.
3. Submission of entries via email: You can also email us at email@example.com with your complete name and your contact number as the subject. You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your entry.
4. By submitting your entry, you are allowing P.B. Dionisio to post your story to its social media channels. Should participant wish to remain anonymous, please let us know so that we can work with you to create a posting that tells your story while protecting your identity.
6. Any questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck! We can't wait to hear from you!