The 92 series of semiautomatic pistols operates on a short recoil, delayed blowback system, which yields; faster cycle times, exceptional accuracy and greater reliability. Double/Single action provides a very safe and timeproven design. High-capacity steel magazines are durable and drop-free when the magazine button is depressed, even when empty. Chrome-lined barrels provide extreme corrosion resistance, as well as ease of cleaning. Barrels also feature a deeply recessed combat muzzle crown to protect the rifling. INOX version.
The 92FS – A legend in firearms.
The most tested and trusted personal defense weapon in history.
The 92FS, designated M9 by the U.S. Military, not only meets or exceeds all U.S. Military testing guidelines, it totally rewrites them.
• Made in the USA.
• The average reliability of all M9 pistols tested at Beretta U.S.A. is 17,500 rounds without a stoppage.
• During one test of twelve pistols fired at Beretta U.S.A. before Army supervision, Beretta-made M9 pistols shot 168,000 rounds without a single malfunction.
• The Beretta 9mm pistol was the most reliable of all pistols tested in the 1984 competition which resulted in the award of the M9 contract to Beretta.
• Two-thirds of all M9 pistols endurance tested at Beretta U.S.A. fired 5,000 rounds without a single mal function or, at most, with only one malfunction.
• The average durability of Beretta M9 slides is over 35,000 rounds, the point at which U.S. Army testing ceases.
• The average durability of M9 frames is over 30,000 rounds. The average durability of M9 locking blocks is 22,000 rounds.
Beretta 92FS INOX Pistol
Caliber : 9mm
Action : Double/Single
Overall length : 8.5″
Overall height : 5.4″
Barrel length : 4.9″
Sight radius : 6.1″
Overall width : 1.5″
Grip width : 1.3″
Weight unloaded : 33.3oz
Magazine capacity : 10/15 rounds
Shop at our main store:
P.B. Dionisio & Co. Guns and Ammo Store
No. 27 Don A. Roces Avenue,
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact Nos.: 411-7444 to 47 / 373-3088
Fax No.: 372-2713
Store hours are Monday to Friday, 10AM to 6PM and Saturdays, 9:30AM to 3:30PM.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org